Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Products

For those of you that I havent seen you forever. It is good to hear from you!!! I live in san antonio TEXAS. We have been hear for 5 years now. My husband graduated from Dental school a year ago, and now works for an old friend of the family. He loves what he does most days.

I started my own business (Thanks to my sister) It's called Simply Stated here is my website http://www.simplystatedvinyl.com/ its not the best but I have one. I have done this for almost 2 years now and I love it. I go to craft shows every month to sell my stuff. Anyway here are some of my new items. Please leave me some info so I can get in touch with you all. My email is carianne1981@yahoo.com (Jen Nelson do you have a blog?)

This Look What I Did Today Board is larger than the normal one!!!

Here are some pics of my craft show booth for those that haven't seen it.

10 comments:

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

oh my gosh, your kids are so big and so cute! mike and i are now in fort worth, and we have a little girl, i don't know if janine had told you. you business looks amazing, you have great stuff. i would love to chat with you about it. i left you a message on your voicemail...a little stockerish i know...lol, talk to you later.

Heather said...

hi stranger!!!
I am so happy you found me. I had no idea you had a blog. So you have a mini you, and a mini joel. They are beautiful, and you great. I will be in Ut this summer hopefully soon, so lets plan something. xoxo

Caitilin said...

Holy cow, dude - you've been busy!! I can't believe how much you have in stock! I'm loving all of it....can I bum some ideas off of you?!? ;) Miss you!! xoxo

Janine said...

I love the blog updates. Looking good. Can't wait to see you.

Armstrong said...

I just LOVE your blog! Seriously, I need to call you for some major help on mine. I WILL take it over by the time Dylan is 4 months old! The kids are getting so big! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Dylan would like to see his aunt and cousins!
Love,
Chanda and Dylan

Sarah said...

Hi Cari-
So this is random! I found you from Janine's blog. Not sure if you remember me at all. Sarah Edmondson from HS. Anyway I am interested in some of your stuff and was wondering if you sell on line. I checked your website but didnt see that I could. You're family is very cute and your little girl looks just like you.

Thekrogwoman said...

Hey Cari! That's so great that you have your own business! Good for you! For your vynal lettering, can I order any phrase or only certain ones??

Jenn said...

I would love to get together this summer. You'll need to let me know how to get a hold of you so we can make a plan.

I'm impressed with your craftiness! Who Knew?

Kristen said...

SOooo cute!

OurLittleFamily said...

Cute Cari. I really like the Every Champion & Look What I did today. I might need to order both of those. Can you give me measurements so I can see if they will fit the areas I am thinking in my house?

Your blog is cute. It will be fun to have you on 'this' side of the 1604 soon!