I love your stuff! So amazing. Can't wait to start working with you again this week. I've given up the candle biz and I'm gonna start selling off the goods piece by piece. It was fun! Love you. And I've missed you SOOOOO much.
I am a stay at home mom, with 2 kids Dallin 6 and Alexis almost 4. I have my own business, which I started in 2006. I love what I do, and I also love staying really busy. My husband Joel is a Dentist. He just bought his first practice last year. What an adventure we have been on in the last 6 years. We are so blessed.
8 comments:
hey cute stuff! kristen just told me she saw your blog and ordered something, what is your real website??
k never mind i found it, i just did not read good enough!!
cari, when are you coming to utah. i better order my "scatter sunshine" before you come right?
I want those cupboards!!!!! Dude, you rock. Love your creativity...love your style...love you BFF!
Oh MAN!!! don't make the stress of needing more worse! soooo cute!
I want to see some pics from your trip to SLC to update your blog would ya?
Love, Chanda and Dylan
I love your stuff! So amazing. Can't wait to start working with you again this week. I've given up the candle biz and I'm gonna start selling off the goods piece by piece. It was fun! Love you. And I've missed you SOOOOO much.
where do we find your website?????
Post a Comment