Wow you got some good action photos :) I can't believe how Lexi has changed just from December! See that is why I want you to BLOG! I just love how much Dallin and Lexi love each other! You can just see it! Miss you! gIVE THE KIDS A HUG AND KISS!
HOLY COW! I can not believe you have blogged. It is so great to see how much the kids are growing and enjoying each other. Keep up the picture taking and post them so we can stay in touch a little better. I love ya tonz. Give the kids hugs and kisses from me and Dylan. See you in a few months.
Hey Cari! it's Kelly Landin. I have a great excuse to get back in touch with you - you guys look like you're doing great. Wasn't your daughter just a baby? What happened? Nancy tells me you make wonderful little girl's hair bows and things. We are actually having a girl so I'm in the market now! Do you have a website? Jump inot my blog and clue me in. Later alligator!
I am a stay at home mom, with 2 kids Dallin 6 and Alexis almost 4. I have my own business, which I started in 2006. I love what I do, and I also love staying really busy. My husband Joel is a Dentist. He just bought his first practice last year. What an adventure we have been on in the last 6 years. We are so blessed.
7 comments:
Wow you got some good action photos :) I can't believe how Lexi has changed just from December! See that is why I want you to BLOG! I just love how much Dallin and Lexi love each other! You can just see it! Miss you! gIVE THE KIDS A HUG AND KISS!
Look at that...you're back!
HOLY COW! I can not believe you have blogged. It is so great to see how much the kids are growing and enjoying each other. Keep up the picture taking and post them so we can stay in touch a little better. I love ya tonz. Give the kids hugs and kisses from me and Dylan. See you in a few months.
You posted!!! It's been like a year. The kids are super cute. I'll be down in July, we should work something out so we can get together
Hey Cari! it's Kelly Landin. I have a great excuse to get back in touch with you - you guys look like you're doing great. Wasn't your daughter just a baby? What happened?
Nancy tells me you make wonderful little girl's hair bows and things. We are actually having a girl so I'm in the market now! Do you have a website? Jump inot my blog and clue me in.
Later alligator!
Call me!
(509)413-9346
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment